Destination Wedding Planners in Delhi India
Destination weddings are ceremonies that are hosted away from the couple’s hometown and usually require travel for the wedding party and guests. A destination wedding planner is a professional who assists with the design, planning, and management of a client’s wedding.
Weddings are significant events in people’s lives and as such, couples are often willing to spend a considerable amount of money to ensure that their weddings are well-organized. Wedding planners are often used by couples who work long hours and have little spare time available for sourcing and managing wedding venues and wedding suppliers.
Planners are also popular with couples planning a destination wedding, where the documentation and paperwork can be complicated. Any country where a wedding is held requires different procedures depending on the nationality of each the bride and the groom. Being destination wedding planners, we can take care of the different procedures.
The services of a wedding planner include :
- Interview the couple and parents to identify their needs.
- Preparation of the budget
- Design and style of the event
- Scouting locations
- Preparation of the list of participants
- Identification of venues for events (hotels, party house, ceremony, church, temples, etc.)
- Identification and contracting of wedding professionals and service providers (suppliers, photographers, videographers, beauticians, florists, sweets, buffet, drinks, etc.) and contract preparation and execution.
- Acquisition of custom decorations, such as a travel map
- Coordination of deliveries/services on the wedding day.
- Have a backup plan in the event of a disaster.
- Help and prepare legal documentation and translations – especially for destination weddings.
- Event layout indicating the location of the dance floor, buffet points, tables, chairs, lounges, etc.
- Event briefing for all suppliers (Contact the wedding week vendors for details and schedules)
- Coordinating wedding day, conference, and pre-event assembly follow-up.
Is it worth it to “hire a Wedding Planner”?
When it comes to making the most of your budget, a wedding planner can actually help you save more on your bottom line.
“The value of hiring an experienced event planner for your wedding or special event cannot be overemphasized,” explains Kourtney Perry, a wedding expert and founder of 7 Centerpieces.